The following 6 questions were prepared to match with my proposal questions. The questions were written in different ways to fit with the context in which they will be used but address the same issues to allow direct comparison.
The aim of the questions were to identify the opinion of all stakeholders and to identify differing viewpoints. This should show the relevance of the proposal and provide purpose.
Dance programme manager questionnaire
1. Describe the content in your dance programme and how this progresses dancers.
2. Outline specific requirements of the warm up completed by participants in your programme
3. Describe the benefits to participants of the teaching styles used in your programme.
4. Explain whether measuring aspects of movement would benefit programme participants.
5. Describe ways in which your programme supports inclusion of males.
6. Outline the ways your dance programme supports lifelong learning.
Dance teacher questionnaire
1. State attributes you would like to improve in your dancers and explain why.
2. Describe the content you include in a warm up and explain how this benefits dancers.
3. Describe the benefits of the teaching styles you use during the warm up.
4. Explain whether dance students would benefit from measuring aspects of their movement.
5. Describe ways in which you adapt your teaching or dance lesson to benefit males.
6. Outline the ways dance supports lifelong learning.
1. Identify dance qualities you would like to improve and areas of your training which would support these.
2. Explain how you warm up before class.
3. Identify which teaching styles benefits you most during warm ups.
4. Suggest if measuring aspects of movement could benefit your dancing.
5. Describe how your teacher adapts dance lessons to benefit males.
6. Outline the ways dance supports your lifelong learning.