Well done on presenting within the fifteen minutes! All good and very clear. Nice structure.
I felt that Schön was oddly placed mid way through the presentation and wondered if that might be better sited with the other models of thinking?
Also you don’t need to include so much detail about the actual contents of your proposed study – this module is more about demonstrating that you can reflect and know how to construct a small scale study from highlighted issues.
WILL NEED TO FOCUS ON CORRECTIONS TODAY AS I HAVE CRITICAL ARTISTRY ALL NEXT WEEKEND AND WILL HAVE TO UPLOAD BY THE SUNDAY AS I WILL BE IN GLASGOW ON THE MONDAY.
- I forgot to mention the Nat4/ 5 thing on slide 2- so will place it on.
- I placed Schon in the middle to explain I had reflected inward and was then reflecting outward from this slide on. I understand the point and will move it to the learning model section.
- I need to show more reflection at the literature and my work.
- I have to cut down the methods- I find this difficult as I keep jumping to the whole method in my brain. I might tame things by stating the reasons for each stage not the method—not yet sure.
- I want to include my last slide to explain benefits/negatives of the findings to me and the stake holders and hopefully make the direction for dissemination clearer.
- I omitted the key point that National 4 students have been left in limbo as many lack the academic skills for National 5 but have the problem-solving and critical thinking to complete a dance-science course. Teachers to date all agree this an area where a new in programme or new course would be of benefit. Rather than as I said too simplistically in the ppt to link dance and science.