What made Ruth such a great dance teacher?
Answers from people in her class:
- She strips back the egos so that it is just you.
- She is patient and adapts things for each individual.
- She teaches contemporary technique in a way that all levels get something in the same class.
- How long have you known her? That’s about right, she will have you sorted. Your on track!
- The atmosphere as you come into class is friendly and welcoming, because Ruth made it that way.
I am going through as much as I can remember from each class. This might not be loads as I have left a few days since the classes. This may not be a discussion of the exercises but the way exercises progress through the 4 days. Contrasts between technique classes and creative classes. This is more useful for me as a teacher.